*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: petite
• weight: 163 grams • density: medium
• approx length: Fringe 11" | Crown 13 " | Sides 10" | Nape 7"
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools permitted
• storage: wig stand
Such a fun and perfect piece for the summer! I didn't even need to make the straps tighter because the cap truly is a petite. What a relief to have a piece that fits my head correctly. Mila's beachy waves are so cute.
I didn't give this a five star simply because the quality of workmanship could of been a lot better on the inside. The lower band with the Velcro strap is very frizzy where it meets the hair. Being this wig is more expensive I caught the 30% off sale-other wise I would of returned it- but it doesn't effect the overall appearance of this wig. I have had several wigs from chiquel Photos later. The weight is perfect for (my head-its on the smaller size.) Its lighter weight I think 3.7 so if you are expecting thick full hair you may consider a different style. The color is so natural looking beautifully blended. I wear bands so I will have my stylist do a little shaping. Very nicely boxed when It arrived & shipping was quick. Looking forward to wearing this beautiful style :)
I've gotten SO many compliments! And nobody believes me when I tell them it's a wig. The color is 12FS8.
This is a very pretty wig and the curl pattern is very nice. I have a small face so this is a lot of hair on me to wear down but I've pinned it up in some updos, letting the curls spill over and it is really fancy looking and will be perfect holiday party hair or a nice date night hair. I did cut some wispy bangs to soften the front and am very happy overall with the softness of the fibers and overall fit.
I am 53 yrs old and naturally a blonde who has turned mostly whitish gray. I ordered color 22F16. There is no root but at my age it actually looks very unnatural to have a dark root when my hair has always been light. Without going platinum , this is a beautiful soft neutral blonde about a level 9-10. (There is no gold which is what I wanted).Beautiful style hits just at shoulders. I ordered a petite cap since my head circumference is 21cm. Fits snug and perfect. Lace front lays flat and love the flexibility of parting with the momofiliment top. The fibers are soft and natural. The density is medium. I may thin the front and sides slightly as it is a bit heavy and likes to fall forward. My first day wearing it, I had 2 people approach me asking how I got my curls this way. They had no idea it was a wig! This is a winner!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.