*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front: 4.2" - Crown: 5" - Nape: 4.4"
• colour shown: harvest gold, ginger brown
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I had been looking forward to ordering Mariah in Harvest Gold for some time and I was not disappointed. The color was a beautiful light/medium light brown with evenly distributed golden highlights. The hairstyle was a full curly bob nicely done. The cap was a touch small so I will have to anchor it in place with multiple hair pins. Most bobs are barely curled pageboys but this curly bob is an exception. Plus, Noriko fibers are soft and touchable, like real hair at its best.
I have been wearing this style for several years. It is easy to maintain and looks natural. I have experimented with three different colors and have been happy with all of them.
I love this wig and have it in 3 colors. It is always too long and too thick when I get it but I just trim and thin it to be more like my natural hair density and it is perfect. I wish there was a really blond color but the ones I have are very pretty. Thanks
This is an adorable wig that I think is possibly under-appreciated. Some of the pictures do not do it justice. It is a basic cap so it is not costly. It is also not too shiny and the curl pattern is both natural and versatile in that it can be worn more tamed or more pouffy. I also think that the curl pattern conceals a lot of the permatease better than some straighter styles. The closed cap allows parting changes without exposing wefting. I also personally appreciate the lack of lace front since I find them uncomfortable. I am wearing light chocolate and I think it is very realistic and flattering.
This wig is perfect for me. The style is just as the picture shows and has enough hair to make me happy.