*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 102 grams • density: light
• approx length: Front: 12.25" - Crown: 3.5" - Sides: 9.25" - Nape: 6"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: 100% hand tied base: for the most realistic, comfort and styling versatility design.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament top: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Love Karlie! I purchased color 12FS8. I wanted a complete change from wefted wigs and tried Karlie. The color and style are beautiful. I find the completely hand tied wig comfortable and worth the cost. I’ve been wearing wigs for many years due to fine thinning hair and I know others have this issue. I encourage you to try wigs and use patience getting accustomed to your new look. I’d never go back to the way I looked without a wig!! I‘ve purchased many styles over the years and have found the chiquel return policy easy if the style and/or color don’t work. I hope to get more pictures online, but for now- here is me in Karlie! I’m soon to be 70 years old!! (I did cut bangs into her)
Karlie is one of those wigs that looks very realistic. I like low profile - do not like volume on top in a straight style. The cap construction is the best (for synthetic wigs), which also adds to the realism. Karlie has it all -nice looking lace front, mono top, all hand-tied cap. It is very comfortable. Might be a little pricy, but worth it. The length of the nape (6") in my opinion is perfect. Beautiful realistic looking bob. Thank you
This was the best wig I have bought so far. It fits perfect. Light weight and comfortable. The hair looks so real, no one one can tell im wearing a wig. I get so many compliments. If you have a smaller head this is the wig for you. Its not bulky with too much hair. Looks and feels so real. I had my hair dresser trim it a little with layers in the Read more about review stating Highly recommendedfront and a long layer in the back. Its perfect! Would definitely buy this one again.
I have ordered many wigs and hairpieces over the years but, so far, this is my new favorite! Ladies this wig is EXACTLY as pictured. It was very easy to style it just as the photo with minimal tinkering. Just a little dry shampoo for light hair for me, wig hair spray and my personal secret, two different tones of blonde hair fill in powder. It loo Read more about review stating The Lady In Redks 100% real. You have to try this one. I bought In the color 22F16. It really is a classy look. Totally believable. The Smart lace cap makes the front hair line look very real. I found dusting a little blonde hair powder over it enhances the illusion quite well.
I get many compliments on this wig's style and coloring. It doesn't fit as snug as I would like it but the price is reasonable. I will have to use doublesided tape to keep it secured. Overall I'm happy with this wig.