*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: alexander couture
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: part monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.26oz • density: medium
• approx length: Fringe: 9.44" | Crown: 12.99” | Sides: 3.25” | Nape: 5.51”
• wefted back- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
Great feel to fibers, just grazing shoulders so tangling fuzzys should not be too bad. Permatease on top, either side of the left monopart to give a bit of lift. There is a lot of fiber density around the face of the lacefront. Knots are dark but well done. I "softened' with concealer. Rooting is regular length, not LR as shown on the CW site color swatch. I prefer this shorter wine root over LR styles. I did finger comb/separate the original baby doll ringlet curls. Cap seems true to average but adjusts to fit my tiny head (20.5" circ) without bagginess in the crown area. Fiber denier is light with realisitic wispyness. Just add some plummy shadow and purple lips for a complete look.