*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 113 grams • density: med-thick
• approx length: Front: 5.25" - Crown: 10" - Nape: 14"
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I like this wig so much I now have two. I ordered the Felicity in Creamy Toffee from Wigstudio 1 and it is absolutely beautiful. The density of the hair is realistic, the layered style is flattering to a variety of facial shapes, and the cap is comfortable. I have many wigs but this one is one of the few that I wear completely comfortably. It looks good, it stays looking good, and it can be styled in a variety of ways. It makes a lovely easy updo, it can be pulled back with a headband, worn straight down, or clipped back with hair clips. I don;t wear my hear with a distinct part and I like to have fringe on the forehead, so Felicity's basic cap works just fine for me. The price certainly makes this a good value for quality. This was my first order from Wigstudio 1 and I was thrilled with the prompt service.
The Felicity was a lovely wavy wig with a lot of volume- but unfortunately was not flattering on me. Have seen others who look stunning in it!
Its a beautiful wig. Its very pretty I like the color and looks natural. Its very hard to find a wig to look natural. I will never have hair since stage 4 Hodgkin Lymphoma and now Alopecia. Its nice to see long wigs to buy.
Wow. Bought this beauty for my sister and had to try it on. Now I'm back for one for me! It is so lightweight and natural looking. Just the right amount of hair, and the color iced mocha is beautiful. Rene of paris has always had the best wigs...my first designer wig was an rop and I still have it, 18 years later, and it still looks great. Most comfortable cap I've ever worn.
It was what I ordered but not what I expected . I’ll definitely donate it to a cancer patient . Thank you . I wish you had wigs longer 22” would be nice.