*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: double monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.1oz • density: light
• approx length: Front 3.5" | Crown 8.5" | Nape 2"
• made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: double monofilament top - creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Sadly this style did not flatter my face shape. The hair was longer in length on me than it showed on the models pictured, and I looked at every one I could find. I’m assuming it is my facial structure that is not right for this style. Easy return and reimbursement.
This little wig is gorgeous. Since I am a senior I had my doubts it would look good on me. I thought it might be a little too youthful. But no, it really looks good even on an old chick like me. My hairdresser did have to do a little trimming on the top. Too much hair and it fell forward in my face when I put my head down. She has had her bout with cancer so she's familiar with wigs and was really impressed with this one. Love it!
I bought this wig (my halo) in Auburn sugar and I LOVE it!!! In fact, I've ordered two more in the same colour as it makes this 73 year old feel (somewhat) young again!! Thank you Vogue wigs for your patience with me ordering and sending back so many wigs until I found the one I love.
I love this wig. This is my 2nd one. Now that I found the right color I'm good to go. It is a little shinny, but I'm sure that will wear off in a few weeks. It is comfortable and I have a big head.
I have bought multiple of these wigs in Coffee-Latte over the years due to alopecia, and get compliments from random people on the street all the time. More than when I had my real hair!!!