*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.3oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 10.5" | Crown: 11" | Sides: 8" | Nape: 9.25"
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• storage: wig stand
I will definitely be a new costumer at wigs . Com I rely on wigs cause I suffer from alopecia and I order this wig and I’m very happy it’s a beautiful wig.
I ordered this wig in Palm Springs Blonde, since she wasn't available in Martini. She was gorgeous right out of the box. She's truly a shake-'n-go wig. I especially love the abundance of hair I get with both Jon Renau's Drew and Julia wigs. I require hair height, and without permatease, hair volume is the only way to get it. The layers do jump from shorter around the face to extremely long. I think she'd look better if those layers had some transition. In general, Drew is a looker and a keeper.
The wig is amazing. It look so great up or down. I love putting it in a pony tail. It’s everything I wanted and needed.
Bought this one for my daughter, had purchased others for much more money and the quality of this wig out shines the rest. She wore it to the hospital and they thought it was her natural hair.
My first Jon Renau purchase but not my last. Love this wig! Long flowing layers were only something I could have dreamed about until now. I come from a long line of thin haired females, which is why I decided to go with a wig. I chose the Drew in the Caramel Syrup color. Beautiful color but is heavy on the red at the scalp, but overall a nice neut Read more about review stating Drew is a winner!ral color. I've already ordered another one in a different color! Easy care and holds its style after washing. Drew is a keeper!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.