*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: petite/average fit
• weight: 4oz • desnity: light
• approx length: Front: 5" | Crown: 10.5" | Sides: 11.5" | Nape: 11.5"
• made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament parting - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
i hose the Sand Mix whoch is my natural color exactly. This is a beautiful wig. I've bought several other hair pieces that I've not worn often because of many reasons. this one is beautiful and natural looking and fits Great. I ordered the petite and its perfect. I wear this everyday. it is who I am now.
The color is lovely (hot mocca rooted) and the style is adorable but the tangling (particularly at the nape area) is out of control. Leave in conditioner for synthetic wigs doesn't help (enough). Not a fan of the fibers.
This is a beautiful wig I got it in Flame. The cap is on the small size which is great for me because I have a small head. I bought my wig based on reviews that I read on other sites. Because you cannot really tell about a wig until you see it. The website don't always tell everything you want to know . But this is really a nice wig to wear; natural looking, comfortable cap and lightweight.
It's an awesome wig, especially if you have small facial features and you are a smaller type woman because it will be in perportion, as it is not a big wig with lots of hair. It's perfect for me, very natural and high quality!
This style is straight with razored ends and soft bangs. The fit is good and comfortable for me. The lace is very nice, comfortable, and lays nicely. The hair density is lighter than most wigs which I really like as I naturally have very fine hair. However, this wig is delicate and the fibers do break after a month of continuous wear. So be extra careful with this one. I have found that the front gets sparse after awhile too. I'm going to try a knot sealer on my next one. It is a little more on the shiney side, yet I feel it's not too much. I have this in Dark Chocolate mix which is nice, but doesn't have a lot of dimension. I also have Flame Mix which is a real stunner. Everyone I know complemented me when I wore the Flame Mix