*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part, wefted back
• cap size: average • weight: 2.75oz • density: light
• approx length: Front 5.5" | Crown 7" | Sides 4.5" | Back 6.5” | Nape 2"
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Love the length and color! (Glazed cinnamon). Very comfortable to wear. I wear average-large caps and this is great with the clips I added to the nape.
I have quite a few RW wigs in my collection. This is my new favorite. It is mire in the order of a Ellen Wille wig. It is very nicely made, and low in density. There is great movement of the strands. The cap is very comfortable, and light. Mine is in silver mist. It looks very natural. The color is just like my grandmother’s was and what I would have had. I definitely recommend this wig
I was so looking forward to my first purchase of a "Raquel Welch" wig as the reviews are incredible. The lace front on this wig was amazing, and being a blonde I really appreciate the care they take to make that front look so realistic. However, the fibers are not heat friendly and I found them very shiny. I did return that wig as I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get that shine down.
This is just what I've been looking for. Tried many others in this style and they were too much hair. This looks so natural and the color is beautiful.
This is a sweet wig. It is very straight and shiny (tho dry shampoo tones that down) and easy to wear. I trimmed the little bangs so they stay out of my eyes. I bought it in SS44/60, a dynamic combo of black and white. I find the wig is striking (thanks largely to the color) yet effortless: I can throw it on with little thought and look great all day. Just what I want in a wig. I wouldn't normally buy this style--I prefer something shorter or with a bit of wave--but I got it because it was available in SS44/60. I'm so glad I did. I think the name is right: it comes across as both classic and cool. I think it'd work for a variety of ages, too.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.