*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, hand tied base, monofilament top
• cap size: large
• weight: 3.6 oz
• density: light- medium
• approx length: Bang: 10.5" | Crown: 12" | Sides: 8.25" | Nape: 4.25"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• monofilament top – Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I have a largish head and find many wigs uncomfortable after a few hours. Large wigs are too big. While I don't normally gravitate towards straighter styles I love cameron. It's extremely comfortable, and the hair moves beautifully. It's a put on and go wig, that looks great. I do use my thinning shears a bit around the front to add a few shorter Read more about review stating I love Cameronhairs, but that is my preference, it isn't needed. I have sleet and frost in the arctic colors and I really like the softer dark root instead of the amost black or warm tones so many have. I wouldn't say it runs big like a large wig, but if you struggle with tight in average this one is great. The Frost color is a very slight pink, sometimes more noticeable than not. Oh, and I LOVE that it isn't too much hair. Feels perfect to me.
I personally didn’t like the Cameron style, but other styles of the Raquel Welch line are the best!! As is the company I bought it from “chiquel”
I REALLY LOVE THIS WIG, IT IS SO COMFORTABLE, I DID HAVE TO CUT SOME BANGS IN IT CAUSE I JUST COULD NOT GET USE TO ALL THE HAIR TO ONE SIDE....I WANT TO BUY ANOTHER ONE SOON...first picture is out of box, second is cut bangs in
This is the best non-human hair wig i have ever seen! Comfortable, light, realistic and very well made. The cap construction is superb. It is a bit too shiny for me, but I use a little spray on dry shampoo, and it looks great. I have paid $3,000 for a wig that was not as comfortable as this one! Bravo! I would have given this 5 stars, the wig deserves 6 stars. Unfortunately, the wig took forever to ship and the customer service department is very rude and obnoxious and un-helpful, so I will be shopping elsewhere. Give this wig a try, its unbelievable quality and comfort are wau above par!
Excellent quality wig. One of the best that I have tried so far. Jon Renau makes One of the more generous sized wigs I have tried. However, this means that there was too much space towards the back of the head for me. But, this is just the way my head is shaped. The only reason I returned this week is because it did not suit my face.