*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: open wefts
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.07oz
• approx length: Front 3.25" | Crown 3.75" | Sides 2" | Nape 1.75"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I purchased the Elite Synthetic wig, in Winter Sun, for my sister, who has been going through chemo for the past 8 months. When she put this on it brought a HUGE smile to her face (which I hadn't seen in a very long time.) We hugged and cried, it was a very special sister moment. Thank you Vogue for making HUGE smiles.
I wrote a review of this wig shortly after I received it. I could tell that this was not a ‘normal’ average. I think it is closer to a petite size. I originally thought that the size would not be a problem. I was wrong. This wig either slides back or rides up on me. I guess I will try some options to ‘stick ‘ it in place. If you have an average size head, I wouldn’t recommend this wig for you.
I love Elite. It is perfect right out of the box. The bangs need no trimming. The bangs are fabulous perfect length and thickness. Elite is a great easy to wear style.
This is a lovely wig but I found it to be a bit too small for an average, and the coverage for my long hairline on the sides and nape was not quite enough. But Chiquel has easy, convenient returns. I think the Jon Renau Kris will work better for me.
I was a little leery at first but after watching a review on you-tube. I decided to try. I love this color ( martini) think it would look great on any young lady turning grey. Feels so good on. Love how it hugs my head with the wig grip. Thanks Patti