*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: partially hand tied cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.30z • density: light
• approx length: Front: 6″ | Crown: 17″ | Sides: 14.5″ | Nape: 10″
• partially hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• monofilament top – The finest in hand-crafted luxury! 100% handmade wigs offer the maximum naturalness. Each and every single hair on the crown of the cap is individually inserted through a monofilament – a fabric mesh that appears to be invisible when placed against the skin. The other part of the hair is weaved on fine tulle. As light as a feather, with an amazing level of comfort, these wigs are almost indistinguishable from the wearer’s own hair.
• lace front – Hair is sewn by machine on to wefts, which are in turn attached, using a lamellar technique, to fine cotton tapes. The weft adapts well to the shape of the head, providing a fantastic fit and volume at the roots. Wefted wigs are easy to style and allow air circulate around the scalp.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I love this wig and the fact that their caps are smaller than many other brands and that is better for me. I didn't feel the need to thin this wig either like I have to on most other brands. I can't say anything negative about it!
Received quickly ! Ellen Wille wig Affair absolutely perfect. So light weight, perfect length, not too long or too short. Color Mocca-mix is a beautiful med-light brown. Love, love, love!
I had nearly given up on finding a NATURAL LOOKING wig. Due to thyroid issues my hair had thinned considerably and I felt it was time to make the move from extensions and hair pieces to wigs. I've lost count of how many different types of wigs I've purchased the last few months. Each and every one had to be returned because they looked so fake, so ****** and I just obsessively don't want any I buy/wear to look "wiggy". Superficial? Perhaps, but it is what it is! Right before giving up I purchased "Affair" & tears literslly filled my eyes when I first put it on. Looks so much like my own hair used to look before thyroid issues. I LOVE IT! HANDS DOWN! END OF STORY! Hairline? Check! Totally natural looking! Scalp? Check! Totally natural looking! Density? Check! Totally natural looking! Texture-Looks? Check! Totally natural looking! Texture-feel? Check minus! While totally soft and silky with minimal permatease, my hubs says it's soft but doesn't exactly feel like real hair. Since he knows I'm wearing a wig and is the only one who'll possibly be touching my hair anyway, that part doesn't really matter to me. I wish they had closer to my "adopted" hair color (Been dying it red for several years) this color is a perfect match to the natural color of the hair God gave me! Highly, highly recommend this beautiful wig!
chiquel delivered this purchase to the wrong house and when I said I did not receive my order but complained they charged me they said they would not send new wig to me until the stranger who accidentally recieved the wig returned it, then they would need to inspect item. So In total it would take a month of holding onto my money with not recieving my purchase. I had to reorder it and pay again! This is totally unexceptable.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.