*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament crown, mini lace front
• cap size: petite/average fit • density: light • weight: 4.9oz
• approx length: Front: 3.75" - Crown: 8" - Sides: 8" - Nape: 12"
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
Pretty color looks pretty shiny and fake hope dry shampoo will help
The quality of the fibers are very realistic and the density is fine, by which I mean, fairly fine, not thick. Very close to my bio hair. The only thing I wish it had was a lace front. Nice color and style. Will probably wear with a hat or beanie.
I absolutely love this wig! It’s changed my life for the better. So beautiful, natural and easy to care for.
I'm going to dinner in my Vogue, Light Honey Rooted, in a few minutes. This is her public debut, and I'm a little apprehensive. Most of my wigs are shoulder length, so this is something different for me. First of all, I really like the density. It feels natural to me, and I rarely get a wig I don't have to thin. It may be too thin for some. It feels good on and I like the color. Amore's Vanilla Lush is my go to color and usually I don't deviate from it. Okay, really my apprehension is due to the fact that I'm 66 years old, and don't see too many ladies this age rocking the long hair. We shall see!
I love this wig. I have been ordering a similar style in another brand for many years and I'm now hooked on Ellen Wille. This wig has a natural blend of color and does not look so dark in the espresso mix. LOVE IT!!!!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.