*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament crown, wefted back
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 9" | Crown: 13.25" | Side: 13" | Nape: 14"
• weight: 4.5oz • density: light
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I got this wig in two colors: chocolate mix and light honey. So glamorous and ready to wear. Affordable and pretty.
So far so good... have worn it four times , purchased it in petit/average, chocolate mix, which is not dark and is almost a perfect match to my natural color! Smaller lace front works well. I wear bangs so had to cut them to my liking. Length is somewhat longer than I ordinarily wear but exactly as specified. I love the layers, slight curls and waves. This is an amazing wig for me anyway and I recommend it highly especially when it is on sale. Last of all, I have owned about twelve Jon Renau wigs over the past four years due to alopecia areata diagnosis which is very unpredictable. “Hair today, gone tomorrow!” Glow compares to Jon Renau quite favorably.
Superbe wig, as I was expected !
I love this wig the color i get alot of people tell me l love your hair n color
Love Love my new wig! I just got it today and tried it on. I’m really excited and couldn’t wait to write about it and be the first one. I really like Ellen Wille wigs and have been wearing Vogue for quite some time. I bought her latest wig Glow in the color Espresso Mix it’s the color I always order because it’s a beautiful brunette. This wig looks and feels so natural. It is so light on your head so comfortable and the style and movement make you feel very pretty. My husband really likes it on me and I really look forward to wearing it. Thank you Ellen Wille for your beautiful wigs.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.