*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: HIM by hair u wear mens collection
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: 100% hand tied , lace front, monofilament top
• cap size: large
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front 3.5" | Crown 3.75" | Sides 2.75" | Back 3.25" | Nape 2"
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• hand tied: lightest base design, most realistic hand knotted technique
• heat synthetic: can use up to 180c heat tools for styling versatility
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
It was perfect it fit like it was made just for me. Very satisfied except for the color not sure if it was wrong choosing by me or the color was sent by mistake
I love this wig. My only negative is I thought it would be ready to wear. But it needs to be thinned and cut (styled) to reduce the amount of hair.
i have to admit that i'm impressed by the quality and pricing on this one , it's easy to style and looks realy natural .it's so comfortable that i forget i have it on . i trimed the front lace a bit just to give it a more natural and undetectable hairline . the only downside is that in the dark brown color there's no availability for 30% or 40 % grey , and no true average size as the average-large size is a bit too large for me . i also own a "style" and i like the shorter cut but the "classic" is clearly my favorite , i'm buying another one for backup.
his wig is very nice and fairly comfortable. Sadly, it didn’t fit my head, no fault of the wig. The color I ordered is M36S and the color matched my eyebrows perfectly. The wig is quite long out of the box, and seems to be made to trim. (Reminded me of a 90’s rocker, think Bon Jovi). The whole order process was easy with painless returns.
I’m new to this kind of hair replacement, so I’m still not used to it. Too soon to tell how this will work out long-term, but I can say is that the cap is *very* comfortable and the fiber is realistic. I made a mistake in ironing down some spikiness as a result of my custom trim, but I’ll have my stylist take care of that. So far, so good. Classic is definitely better than my other attempts.